Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu tour in 2 days
The Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu tour, today, is one of the most requested adventures by visitors. This tour of 2 days presents great advantages as:
- - Get to know the most important archeological sites of the sacred valley in a short time.
- - Know Machu Picchu and huayna picchu
- - Complete tour in only 2 days.
- - Itinerary suitable for all visitors
This tour package includes visits to the Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu. In the Sacred Valley, living history of Cusco, you can visit ancient Inca cities such as Pisac , a citadel built on the mountains with beautiful terraces that go from the top of the mountain to the bottom of the valley. The village of Urubamba , resting place to enjoy the typical foods of the sacred valley next to the river Vilcanota, sacred river of the Incas. The fortress of Ollantaytambo a living Inca city, which is a mandatory step before finally arriving at Machu Picchu , natural and archaeological sanctuary of Peru and the world.
This tour is directed for those who want to know Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu in 2 days with a short break in Machu Picchu town.
- Departures: Daily
- Duration: 2 Days with overnight in Aguas Calientes hotel
- Minimum Height : 2000 msnm Aguas Calientes
- Maximum Height : 2400 masl Machu Picchu
Day 1: Tour Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Pisac and Ollantaytambo (full day)
- Lunch in Urubamba
- Travel by train to Machu Picchu town
- Night in hotel of Machu Picchu town
Day 2: Tour in Machu Picchu
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu
- Return to the city of Cusco by train and bus
Optional activities to the Tour
Montaña Huaynapicchu (add USD 15): 2693 m altitude
- First shift 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. 200 seats
- Second shift 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. 200 seats
Mountain Machu Picchu (add 15 USD): 3082 m altitude
- First shift 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Second shift 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.