Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 4 Days
For you that you have limited time, and you would love to know the mountains of Cusco. This program invites you to know the Humantay lake in a a short hike accompanied by an impressive landscape of Mountains.
The tour begins with the pick up from your hotel about (04:30 – 05:00 am) and then continue our journey in a private transport to the town of Mollepata. Once there we will have a delicious breakfast and then continue to Soraypampa basecamp (3900 masl), from where The hike begins for an hour and 30 minutes approximately to reach the Humantay Lake, surrounded by glaciers. Then we will descend to Soraypampa to have lunch and return to Cusco.
We recommend to bring
- Backpack to bring your personal belongings
- trekking boots.
- Rain gear (jacket and pants if available) or rain poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco)
- Sun block, sun hat and sunglases.
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Private transport Cusco – Soraypamapa- Cusco
- Guided service by a professional guide
- Meals (01 Breakfasts / 01Lunch)
- First aid kit and oxygen tank
- Extra expenses
ssaasd sad asdas