- Banks: 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday and Saturday from 09: to 13:00 hours.
- Restaurants: 09: 00 to 22:00.
- Commercial Shops: 10:00 to 20:00.
The electric voltage in Peru is 220 volts and 60 cycles. In most bathrooms of hotels there is a 110 volt plug for electric shavers.
In case of emergency call
- 105 National Police
- 115 Red Cross
- 116 Firefighters and Paramedics
Cusco city is safe, but we have to be careful and take some precautions as in any place.
- It is preferable to not wear or carry items of value, it is best to leave them in the hotel.
- Photocopy your passport and other documents of identity, and keep the originals in the hotel.
- We recommend to take authorized taxi services by the Cusco municipality and arrange a price with the driver before accepting the ride
- Advisable change your money in exchange offices and banks.