Tour to Machu Picchu 1 Day | Train from Poroy
This is an exclusive full day tour to Machu Picchu from Cusco city(station poroy), you will experience one of the beautifull trip by train to Machupicchu, enjoying the view of incredible scenaries along the route from: mountains, andean valleys, local villages located on the riber bank of the Urubamba river the sacred river of the Incas and once you arrive to Aguas Calientes village, will start your adventure to Machu Picchu, the Inca santuary .
Machu Picchu is an ancient city built during the great Inca Empire in the 15th century. It is located at 112 km to the northeast of the Cusco city and was built over the mountains. This marvel is surrounded by imposing mountains such as Huaynapicchu and Machu Picchu. This Inca citadel has unique architectural and landscape features that today make it a world-wide Wonder worthy of it. and once you arrive to Aguas Calientes village, will start your
Are you looking something different? We take you to Machu Picchu in 1 day, in one of the most delightful train journey from Cusco city.
- Departures: Daily
- Duration: Full day
- Minimum Elevation: 2000 masl Machupicchu Town
- Maximum Elevation: 2400 masl Machu Picchu Inca ruins
Day 1: Cusco -Poroy – Machupicchu
- 5:30 am transfer by bus from the hotel to the train station in Poroy (25 minutes by car)
- 6:40 am train journey to Aguas Calientes town
- 9:54 arrival to Aguas Calientes town
- 30 minutes by bus to Machu Picchu inca ruins
- Guided tour for 2 and a half hours in the Inca citadel
- Visiting points: temple of the sun, temple of the 3 windows, temple of the condor, footpaths, viewpoints and others.
- Free time to continue exploring (optional hike to the mountains)
- Return to Cusco by train and by bus (train schedule Expedition 15:20 hrs, Vistadome 16:43 hrs)