Train from Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu - 1 day tour
This full day tour Train from Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu all inclusive, take you to know this wonder of ancient world built during the great Inca Empire in the 15th century. Know how the Incas were technologically advanced and how they spread out from the south of Colombia down to Chile, including Ecuador, Peru and Bolivia.
Do you have a short time? This is definitely the best way to get to Machu Picchu in a short travel time, starting the trip to Machu Picchu by train from ollantaytambo (ollantaytambo station).
Duration: Full day
Day 01: Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Machupicchu
- 4:00 am transfer by bus from the hotel to the train station in Ollantaytambo
- 6:10 am train journey to Machupicchu Town
- 7:40 arrival to Machu Picchu town
- 30 minutes bus ride from Machu Picchu town to the inca citadel
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu for about 2 and a half hours.
- Places to visit: temple of the sun, temple of the 3 windows, temple of the condor, footpaths, viewpoints and others.
- Free time to continue exploring (optional hike to the mountains)
- Return to Cusco city by Train and bus (14:55 or 18:20 hrs train service)
Optional Tour Activities in Machu Picchu
Huaynapicchu Mountain (2693 m) .Add 15 USD
- First group: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. 200 spaces
- Second group:10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. 200 spaces
Machu Picchu Mountain (3082 m) .Add 15 USD
- First Group: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Second Group: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.