Maras, Moray and Machupicchu in 2 days
enjoy an exclusive tour of Maras, Moray on the way to Machu Picchu, passing through the Sacred Valley of the Incas which consists of picturesque colonial towns. which house ancient sacred citadels belonging to the Inca culture, is located between Cusco and Machu Picchu on the banks of the Urubamba River, let yourself be impressed by its pleasant climate, its lush scenic and mainly by the traces left by our ancestors on its citadels, temples, palaces, customs and its own people. If you really want to see something different and varied before to get to Machu Picchu, this tour is for you.
Day 01: Chinchero Maras Moray in the Sacred Valley Tour.
- Places to visit at sacred Valley: Chinchero andean village, Circular terraces of Moray(inca agricultural laboratory), Maras village, and Salineras.
- Train journey from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes town.
- Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machupichu town)
Optional: you may stay at hotel of sacred valley and start the trip to Machu Picchu the next day, let us to know we will be happy to personalize your trip.
Day 02: Tour in Machupicchu.
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Bus to Machu Picchu itself.
- Guided tour visiting the sacred citadel of the Incas, discover every corner such as viewpoints, temples, palaces and plazas.
- At atnounced time return by bus to Aguas Calientes.
- Lunch time.
- Return to Cusco by train and transport.
- Transfer to your hotel.